Re: Wish List

On 2/10/04 4:37 PM, Bruno Valeri bvaleri@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

I used to be a "wannabe musician" in my twenties, and I had a boatload of
gear (synthesizers, drum machines, recording equipment, etc.) I once
mentioned to a sales guy that these synths are outdated as soon as I buy
them. He said with a smirk "want an instrument that is always
state-of-the-art? Get a banjo ;-)"

In the same spirit, if you want to get a motorcycle that stays
"state-of-the-art" for a long time, buy a BMW ;-) This new R1200GS is
arguably the most "radical" change since the introduction of the 1993
R1100xx <ducking and running>.

- -Steve

 Oakville, Ontario, Canada
 2000 R1100S/ABS, Mandarin