Re: Deja Vu

Tom,  Yes the electric valves would be great.  But, are you aware of
how much electricity these thing require?  I'm not really up on them,
but my impression is that the electrical system on a bike would be way
too small to run this type of system.  If this is wrong, please tell us
more about how this works.  I have yet to see under the hood of a new
Bimmer with this stuff in it.

I agree about Audi kicking but.   I have a 2004  A4 that cost less than
my '95 525i did, and has more features, more power, more everything,
and at a lower cost.  Great car for the money.

Bob Hadden '98RS