Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

rennsport@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Kinda reminds me of the German tiger tank that waas so over-engineered
> that it was not field serviceable. It was not uncommon for allied forces
> to come upon a Tiger tank with no battle dame and a full tank of gas
> abandoned due to mechanical failure.

As you brought this up in this long and bit wasting thread...

That comment about Tiger not being field serviceable is total bs. The
only reason allied troops captures some Tigers in relatively good
condition is that it took 2 or preferably 3 tigers to tow just one
that got broken. Actually there was a order that tiger tanks were not
allowed to tow other tigers under any condition.

The reason for this was that the tiger was just too damn heavy.

Nothing to do with motorcycles but as this subject just happens to be
a hobby of mine... :)

/Timo (R1100RT)