RE: Any thing but linked brakes (you asked for it)

I've worked for one of the largest power companies in the state for over 28
years.   Why do you think we're spending billions on scrubbers ?????????
The pollution weakens the trees and makes them susceptible to attack from
insects and disease.

Terry Cox
02 R1150RA, "Bertha The Next Generation"