Urgently Need Help

I was removing my TFi 1030 tonight from my '02 1150RT
 because I could not get
the bike to run right with it. Techlusion tried to help but
nothing worked.  Sooo I pulled the tank and hooked the
oxegen sensor back up and removed the TFi.  Now it will not
start.  I've gone back over all electrical connections and
fuel lines, everything seems to be attached.  What am I
missing?  I checked the Motronic fuse, it is fine.

I was actually getting the bike ready to sell
it....supposed to deliver it the day I get back from vacation which
starts Sat.  So I'm in a bind.