Towing Insurance

Blank
BMWMOA has an upgraded membership option that includes towing insurance, dead
battery service, and some other benefits.  It also covers any other bikes that
you may be riding.

I presently have this option, although I have not had occasion to use it.
BMWMOA has contracted with a towing service, and I presume it will be
reliable.

Prior to BMWMOA's offering, I signed up for AMA's service.  I used it on one
occasion, and they didn't have an agent in the Vermont area where I was
located.  I suppose this could happen with any contractor that you might
engage.

Al

Exit 4, NJTPK

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]