Re: Drain Bolts one more time

Great post Tom.  I'm in your camp on this issue.  The 5 series I had
(with 2.5 inline 6 cyl.) used the cartridge filter you refer to.  You
could change the filter on that car with white gloves if you wanted to.
  Great design.

For me, I don't care what the torque spec is.  I know when the bolt is
tight enough.

Bob Hadden '98RS