Where's the List?

Hello,  I haven't received any postings from the list for I think 3 days now.
Also I have a question for listers who have Works shocks.  I recently ordered
a pair for my '01 R11R, and the front shock is beautiful and I've had no
problems.  But the back shock has been doing a weird thing.  The first inch or
two of travel, it creaks.  This can be felt clear out on the grips, and if you
put your hand on the shock and unweight and weight it, and can be felt as
vibration.  I ordered the shocks through my dealership, it was cheaper than
dealing with Works directly cause I get a 10% discount on everything.  So my
parts guy called Works and was told, that this is "normal and it will break
in"  Frankly I think this is BS, and one of the mechanics and the service
writer both have told me I should send it back, which is what I'm going to do.
I have never heard a new shock make a sound like this on any bike I've ever
been on.  If the bike is off the center stand and you bounce up and down
slightly, it literally goes, CREAKY-CREAKY-CREAKY.  Has anyone ever heard of
this problem?  This is on a $700 rear shock so I'm obviously not a happy
camper.   Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks,  Murray Olson