Re:Trip to the Blue Ridge

Davis,
Thanks for the encouraging words on the weather. I'd be pleased to send you
an e-mail closer to May 6, the planned departure.
The rest of the guys will stay a few days and ride trails around there and
then had back to Montreal but two of us will continue South and West.
I'll keep in touch, it is nice to meet people from this faceless world of
e-mails.
Bob Silas