Re: Ohlins shocks ... nightmare!

Springs aren't all the expensive, and Ohlins are a major investment that
are worth getting sorted out. My suggestion is to call a shop like Stig
Pettersson. You can talk to them about your problem and send out your
shock. They can measure the spring (http://www.ppsracing.com/serv02.htm)
and let you know some options about what they can do for you.

Bob