Re: BLOW UP driveshaft!

On 4/22/04 7:46 PM, ABSDoug2@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> 	Holed the swing arm!!?? WOW. How do you know you bent the out
> put shaft?

'Cause the service manager called me up and said "Once we got the swing
arm off, we started the bike to see if the tranny was OK, and we could
see the end of the output shaft wobbling around. And we could just put
the new driveshaft on there, but we won't warranty the repair."

- --
David E.B. Smith * Chicago IL 393 455 * BMWMOA BMWRA IBA AMA ABATE
1997 R1100RT Sine(us) Blue "No name" * Illinois IBMWR plate * 01, 03 IBR
1999 F650 Black (hers - no, really)
1999 Subaru Forester S "also a Boxer"
http://www.davidebsmith.org