Odyssey battery

I'm trying to find out how to order an attachment adaptor for a odyssey
battery for my '00 R1100R.  None of the web sites mention anything about
specific adaptors.  Does anyone have any idea what I should ask for when
ordering the Odyssey PC 680 battery?  I want to be able to install the
battery when I get it, without having to figure out solutions at that point.
I want to have all of my materials together in advance.  I'd like to be able
to use the bike's existing wire ends.

Any information regarding this would be really appreciated.  I would also
appreciate some reliable source information, off list if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Matt Bolduc

Winfield, Pa.

'00 R1100R, "The Shade"