RE: Metzeler tire question

Ken,
Metzeler's phone number: 706-368-5826.  They were very helpful when I
purchased my tires.  I had a similar problem.  My bike came with a Z1 on
the front and a Z2 on the rear.  Both tires were discontinued at the
time.  They recommended I purchase both Z4's together to keep a matched
set.
Tony Pucci
Mineola, NY
R1100RS