Re: R100RT won't start

Wow. Great response. Thanks for the ideas.

I'll try the injectors tonight. I had not done that before so I was a little
gun shy on yanking them. But the procedure looks pretty easy.

I assume you mean the side stand kill switch (the handle bar is good). I had
not checked the side stand be was assuming that the starter would not run if
it were bad. Wrong assumption? I don't think I'd ever tried a start with the
stand down previously.

Peace,
Matt