Re: Tire Changing questions

In a message dated 6/20/2004 7:18:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, FareTheeWell@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> But I just can not get the balancer to hold my rear wheel correctly.
> Maybe Handy Industries sent me the wrong set?  They are identical in
> size and shape, and I tried flipping them in all
> orientations.

BMW makes an adapter that bolts on the back wheel, perhaps you need this...

I don't think a little wobble will really affect it, the small varation won't have much effect on the distance from the center to the edge of the tire which is what you are really measuring when you try to balance.  Also,  the back wheel isn't really that critical anyway,  I have lost entire weights before and never noticed it.   Don't get lost in the minuate, just enjoy it!..

Paige