Re: Tire Changing questions

In a message dated 6/21/2004 10:24:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cliddell@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If you are a only a couple of thou's out then the whole
> weight of the wheel acting at that tiny distance can easily equate to around
> 10 or 20 g - and, of course, you are only un-balancing the
> wheel :(

I'd like to see you provide some calculations on that!   1/1000 of an inch times 1 gram  = 10 or 20 G ( does this stand of Gravity or something else....

Jess with such obvious dangerious physics just waiting to jump on our poor unbalanced wheels , it is a wonder were not all laying somewhere in a ditch....

Paige