RE: Master Cylinder Leak

Tony,

I have found that Hammersly usually has the best
prices  on almost amy BMW part.  I must admit that I
have never gotten their answering machine when I have
called but I am glad to hear that you got up with them
a few hours later.  Randy Jackson used to be the
manager of the Motorcycle part of Hammersly and was a
great person to deal with --- Unfortunately Randy has
departed Hammersly but it looks like it is still a
good place to do business with.

Regards,
         Joel

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail