  From: Tony P
  To: LIBMWRC ; oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:49 PM
  Subject: Cracked system bag hook

  I just cracked the hook on the right system bag on my R1100RS.  I went
  over a bump & heard the crack.  The worst part was the bag was empty.
  Anyone want to sell a right side bag for a R1100RS or RT?  I need the
  complete bag or just the inner half without the cover.  My next option
  is to call BMW to see if I can purchase the inner half only.  Something
  tells me I will be buying the whole bag at a ridiculous price.

  Tony
  1997 R1100RS red