Oilhead cylinder torque

I am sending this to the Tech list as well as the Oilheads list.

I need to retorque one of the cylinder heads on my 99 R1100R. I read
the procedure in the shop manual, but just to make sure I'll ask you guys.

It looks like you do all of the four-step torquing procedure one bolt
at a time. That is: loosen, torque, angular torque and re-torque all on a
single bolt before moving to the next. Correct?

Should I do both cylinders just for good measure (only one was replaced)?

The other question is a source for an angle gauge. Sears? Pep Boys (or
its ilk)? More specialized--do I need to hunt down the Snap-On truck?

Thanks.

Pieter
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail