Windscreen Screw Cover For My R1100RS - Epilogue

Presidents,

I discovered that the screw caps on my Parabellum windscreen were not
original equipment.  It seems that screw caps could not be found on the
parts fiche is because they do not exist.  Black phillips screws attach
the stock windscreen at four points and the screw heads seat in
indentions surrounding the holes.  My solution was to acquire plastic
raised washers with caps from my local hardware store and to use small
washers to fill the indentions in the screen.  I was able to use the
existing screws and cover them with the caps so all you see are four
plastic buttons on the windscreen.  It looks better than bare screws.

Thanks for all of your responses and suggestions.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
ABC #3783    Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131
Oilhead #1561    Nebraska Nightrider    Big Sioux Rider
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation    Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

RPG/COBOL Programmer - Will Program For Food
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!