Re: BMW rental in Maui?

Steve Morse wrote:
> Does anyone know of a BMW rental on Maui? My wife is
> dragging me off next week on a surprise vacation.
> MIght as well make the most of it.
>
> TIA,
> Steve
> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Sorry can't help you on the rental. But you _can_ drive around the
island even though the rental contract says that you can't do that...

Those banned roads were as good as any gravel roads here in Finland..
:)  Just the drop off the road was 30m to the sea and there are
90degree bends on one lane roads that are going 30degrees upwards...

ps. If you get any pointers privately please share them as I'm
propably going there again next january. (If my boss lets me to go
again, business trip offcourse.)... :D

/Timo (R1100RT)