RE: Valvoline DOT 3&4 Synthetic Brake Fluid

BIG SNIP
- -----Original Message-----
From: AskOak@xxxxxxx [mailto:AskOak@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:22 AM

Jerry, this is probably a good DOT 4 fluid, basically. The ultimate test
and
assurance is that of withstanding the test of time...........Oak-ABC #
35

Thanks Oak  You are the "BOMB".
Nice to hear from you!
Others responding
Ben Barkow, Toronto using for one year
John Carruth ABC #4406  5 years
Wayne Woodruff  4 years
John McMahon Abilene, Texas (Castrol)
Bob Hadden  6 years

This was the limited choice the day I went to Auto Zone.
12 ounces was  $2.50 so the quart seemed like a good deal.
I am fortunate to have a lot of bikes that will get a change of fluid.

I usually have some containers of  ATE  DOT4  but they are finished.
Maybe I will get some more  but I like to be able to get fluids  etc at
local parts houses.

Thanks for all your help..................
Jerry Cook
Airhead / Oilhead      I just like them all!