Re: Newbie

I use both Clymer and Haynes.

When I had to completely strip down my front barake calipers, only the
Clymer Manual showed me how to do it, the Haynes did not go into any detail
whatsoever on stripping down brake calipers.

John
Phuket Thailand
1100GS (for sale)
1150GS (just purchased)

gator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ok more newbie questions..
> 1) Reading thru some of the technical stuff I see references almost
> exclusively to the haynes manual, As an airhead owner it was kind of 50/50
> Haynes Clymer. Is the oilhead Clymer manual no good? or just the way the
> info is passed?

I have a Clymer and I like it. I have no complaints. Be sure to visit
sites like IBMWR to get hints on doing various jobs.

- - -paul