Re: ABS

In a message dated 11/10/04 3:37:53 PM Eastern  Standard Time, PLPKLT@xxxxxxx
writes:
<<On another note... You were  putting the bike up for the winter?  how sad,
In florida we are just  now beginging to have a great riding season.   With a
few electrics we  ride year around and enjoy it more in the winter.  WE need
someone to  invent electrics that keep you cool in the summer  now.>>

Then watch Two Wheel Tuesday next Tuesday  night on Speed Channel. Greg White
mentioned that they will be covering a  Japanese company that is offering a
heated and AIR-CONDITIONED riding  suit.

Tom Cutter