Louisville Area Presidential Dinner Next Week

Presidents,

Join me and area Presidents for dinner near Louisville, KY next
Wednesday, November 17th.  We will meet at the Hooters in Clarksville,
Indiana (I-65 exit 4, 941 East Highway 131, N38 18.994  W85 45.491) at
7pm eastern.  From I-65 at exit 4, travel west on 131 and the Hooters is
on your right.  If you can't bring two wheels, ride in on four.

Scheduled to attend as of 11/10/2004, including two IBMWR Plateholders:

Dave Anderson    Louisville, KY    IBMWR Plateholder
Mark Austin    Louisville, KY
Jim Morrow    Sellersburg, IN
Robert Munday    Indianapolis, IN    IBMWR Plateholder
Larry Sabo    Louisville, KY
Pete Lavengood    Nashville, IN

In Indy, I'm 115 miles from the proposed site, so if you're closer than
that to "Kentuckiana", please join us.  Send an e-mail to me at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx with your home city and state and I'll add you to the
list.  We need to know how many Hooters Girls to reserve.

See you there.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    Nebraska
Nightriders
Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club    Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders
SR#2
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation    Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

... on a mission in Indianapolis, Indiana