Re: was: R1200RT not ... Now: R1200GS

Wow!  You're a real source of information if asked the right question
;-))

I thought I had the best possible deal on lights at
http://www.kchilites.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?
&DID=40&Product_ID=443&CATID=11
This was $40 for the pair including shipping.  So if you paid for UPS
perhaps I do have the record.  I would have paid a bit more for the
Hella name though.

I will be watching for your pics.  My friend can make anything.  He is
the one who started the VFR muffler can conversion a while back.  When
he offered to help with the lights, I didn't have to think very hard to
say yes!

Thanks again Bob

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27