Best way to sell...

John:

The most active classifieds I know about are at www.IBMWR.org   That's also
where the 0=0 instructions and other good techie type information is located
for Oilheads.   I've got friends that have sold full bikes' worth of parts on
those classifieds.  One guy wrecked his K75S and sold every piece.  Another
sold '96 and '00 RT parts.   Virtually none of the other places they tried
worked.

I think you should confirm that your asking price for the R259 is fair.   Look
for other ones being sold.  If I have a used thing in good condition to sell,
I generally price it at 50% of what I paid for it as a rule of thumb.   I also
have one more for sale, but can't remember what they go for.   I sold one to
Tandy and gave him full, detailed instructions on how to hook it up and what
each adjustment actually did.   Much more detailed than Techlusion.   I
gleaned this from talking for nearly an hour on the phone with the inventor of
the thing.

I've got a bunch of good stuff for sale as well.  I need to get off my lazy
butt and get to it!

Best,

- -TB