Re: Does a TB cross-over tube help surging problem?

At 9:43 PM -0500 1/29/05, PLPKLT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Ben the two test ports ARE connect with a tube on my R11rt anyway.
>You have to disconnect them to put on the twin max for sync.
>
>Do you just have plugs over your test ports?
>
>Paige

If the charcoal canister has been removed, then quite often the
vacuum ports will be capped.

I removed my canister and also retain a crossover tube. I feel the
engine is smoother with this, but it's subtle.

- --
- - andrew, Berkeley, '00 R1150GS
- - "Moto per Mangiare, Mangiare per Moto"