  From: Eric Renneisen
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:55 PM
  Subject: RE: Hi-carb diet

  Bob wrote:
  > I agree with John Dancoe on the Telelever vs. traditional forks.

  No argument from me, but you're talking about street riding.  John's
  statement was about a race-prepped bike.  My whole point is that
  requirements on the track are completely different, as are the user's
  priorities.  There's a reason why you don't see any race teams running
  with a telelever setup (licensed from BMW, of course).  If it made them
  even slightly faster, you can bet they'd be everywhere.

  Eric Renneisen
  '94 RS
  '88 RT
  '71 R75/5