Re: Spark plug advice

In a message dated 3/14/05 12:03:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bminor@xxxxxxxx writes:

<<I'm a firm believer in the $1.29 Autolites, they made an  obvious
improvement with regard to surging before I did 0=0.  I just  replace
them every year when I do my valve adjustment, so long life is not  an
issue.  They look virtually new when I toss 'em.>>

It's  a good idea to toss them regularly, they rust like crazy. Oh, they have
 different thread, too.

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
Rubber Chicken  Racing Garage T-shirts coming, inquire here...