Re: New Bikes

Bob Minor,  I have to agree with Bob MacFarland.  You want the 1200
motor.  A friend of mine has an 1150 dual spark.  Surges so bad he is
getting rid of it.  The dealer worked on it several times.  I worked on
it once.  My result was that is ran great for exactly 8.0 miles.  Then
the surge returned like turning on a light switch.  I think there is a
component problem, but the dealer wouldn't or couldn't do anything for
him.

You want the 1200 motor.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27