Re: Aviation Oil

In a message dated 5/18/05 1:31:07 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
Howard_Vaudry@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<Speaking of oil  burning - Does anyone have advice to offer as to whether
aviation grade oil  should be used in oilheads?>>

Aviation grade  oils should be used in aircraft. There is no reason
whatsoever to use them in  road vehices. Other than that, please take note of my
website address below, and  keep it for future reference. I rebuild BMW engines, and
would like to offer my  services when, not if, you need them.

Tom Cutter
Yardley,  PA
"What's the point of being stupid if you're not going to show  it?"
Rubber Chicken Racing Garage Apparel is HERE! See it all  at:
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com