Jim Shaw's recommended book -- "DRIVEN: Inside BMW"

Hello All,

Jim Shaw recently recommended a book (titled: "DRIVEN: Inside BMW, the most
admired car company in the world," by David Kiley, Detroit Bureau Chief, USA
Today. Published by John Wiley & Sons, ISBN 0-471-26920-4). I bought the
book today. The back cover tells me this is going to be good:

"A lot of us in the auto industry watch and study BMW closely because it
does so many things right. Lately, it has made controversial choices in
designs and new products that testing its track record. David Kiley does an
excellent and timely job of exploring what has been right about BMW and
asking the right questions about whether it will continue to lead the
industry in brand and product focus and excellence. A fascinating read."
      - Bob Lutz, Vice Chairman of General Motors

"David Kiley has captured the unique DNA of BMW and presents it in a
straightforward and readable manner. He gets the essence of the BMW brand
and what makes it tick."
      - J.D. "Dave" Power III, Founder, J.D. Power and Associates

I'm looking forward to this read. Thank you to Jim for the suggested
reading.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada