Re: Police Bike

Fritz,

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 07:57:08 -0400 "Fritz Curtis" <fritzc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
<<<  have you cut out the bottom of the Radio Box in order to make more
room?  >>>

Mine is stock.  I also bought the plastic hole fillers from A&S BMW.  I
have no plans to cut inside the box.  I have made up for the ususable
space by having touring case lids in place of the city lids.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC