RE: oilheads-digest V2 #188

I think that there are some folks on the list that need to go for a
ride.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Karl Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:50 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: oilheads-digest V2 #188

That reminds me...

Some say replacing the plain air in the tires with synth-air results
in a 25% reduction in road noise and a 20% increase in mpg. I've
found it is a 13% to 15% reduction in noise and a 5% mpg
improvement...max. What a waste of BMW boxer-tops.

Excuse me...I gotta run, I need to de-glaze the cross-over plugs, de-
magnetize the ABS transmogrifiers, degauss the fuel sensor (again!)
before I can ride de-bike.