Re: A look inside BMW, quality, customers, etc (was "Don't buy a new model BM...

In a message dated 9/1/05 11:09:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I recommend the book "DRIVEN: Inside BMW, the world's most admired car
 company" for anyone who wants to understand BMW's direction, and why they
 are the way they are. I believe that through understanding, you may gain
 some insight into BMW, and perhaps ease some frustration if BMW's recent
 direction has left you cold.

Of course everyone should form their own opinion but I found it toi be a real
"puff" piece and wondered if it was underwritten by AG.

Paul
NJ