Re: Lets get back to oilheads... throttle body question

Hi Bob,

Yeah, I'll check TPS voltage too...haven't done that in a looong time.
I was hoping to ride on this beautiful morning but I guess I have some
work to do.  Thanks for your thoughts (and replacement TPS if I need it!).

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT