  From: Tpcutter@xxxxxxx
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 8:26 AM
  Subject: Re: Help with parts cross-referencing

  In a message dated 9/15/05 4:05:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  Hello  Tom,
  I read your note about the changes made to the rear (or back) frame of  the
  RS after '94.  I need a rear frame and I would appreciate if you  could get me
  in touch with your client who knows the consequences of using an  improved
  frame.
  Thanks in advance
  Bob Silas

  Did you get a note from Dana Hager?