BUNNY: Dayton, Ohio Area Oilheads

Heads,

My next computer programming gig starts Monday in Dayton, Ohio and will
last for up to two months initially.  Jill McCarley moved away to Texas,
so I don't know any BMW owners remaining in Dayton.  I do know quite a
few in Cincinnati.

If you are in the Dayton area, please write to me offline.  I intend to
resume the tradition of the semi-weekly IBMWR Presidential Wings (Dayton
has two locations of Hooters) in Dayton with some weekend lunches at
Skyline Chili, Graeter's or other venues in Cincinnati.  I can host
visits to the Air Force Museum or other cool sites in the Dayton area,
plus have that trip to the Newport, Kentucky Aquarium that I didn't get
to when I was working in Indianapolis.  I'll also be traveling to
Columbus for hockey games now that the NHL is playing again.

I hope to see you on my return to the great white north.

Robert Munday...  Montgomery, Alabama    `98 R11CHP   `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot   Rolling Broccoli Rider   BOOF #131    SR #2   NFO #2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    * Iron Bunny *

... on assignment in Dayton, Ohio