BUNNY: Presidential Wings In Dayton - New City!

Presidents and Oilheads,

Join me and fellow area Presidents for Presidential Wings in a new city -
Dayton, Ohio.  I started a computer programming project this week that
should keep me busy through the end of the year.  There are two Hooters
in Dayton and the assembled can decide which is more desirable... we may
have to try each out or rotate between them.  It's a win-win for all.

We will hold our first organizational meeting this Wednesday at 6:30pm at
the south Dayton Hooters at 453 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (highway 725)
east of I-75 and I-675 in the shopping center just past Tim Horton's.
For those of you with GPS, the coordinates are N39 37.726  W84 10.325.
Ride in or on what you have.

If you plan to attend, please send a note to me offline at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx as I need to secure enough seating for our group.

The Bunny is invading Dayton.  Join us if you can.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

on assignment in Dayton, OH