[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Alternator belt replacement
- Subject: Alternator belt replacement
- From: ABSDoug <absdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:08:48 -0800 (PST)
I was looking for advice on tighting my alternator belt (I'm replacing it)
Tpcutter@xxxxxxx wrote: In a message dated 11/10/05 10:10:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, absdoug@xxxxxxxxx writes:
So what is the tightening procedure?
Can we take this back to the list, please? the procedure is well documented on the internet and in the sevice manuals.
PO BOX 4036
Clearwater FL 33758-4036
Heavily medicated for your protection!
Things to live for:
- -iPod shuffle (loaded with Howard Stern)
- -1995 BMW R1100R... >110K, runs great AND is an award winning bike! (Rat Bike @ the 2004 Poverty Riders Rally)