Re: Strange Handling

The first step I would suggest is tire pressure as per Bob Silas
recommendations.  Then start looking to preload adjustments.  The rear
stock shock is adjustable some, so you can start there and play with
various preloads to see if it settles the bike.

Unfortunately, what I really think is that you have junk stock shocks
on this bike and need to invest in quality after-market units.  Can't
offer more without a test ride.  Please bring the bike to my house and
I will flog it for a week and advise further ;-)))

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27