RE: Shrieking Starter

John Dancoe, jdan@xxxxxxxx Thursday, December 01, 2005 wrote:8:46 AM

I lied. Looking at my notes, apparently the Haynes manual, at least, does
have instructions about starter diassembly. I just found them
incorrect/inadequate and wrote up what I actually had to do, and that's what
I sent to Fred.
John:

I would appreciate a copy of your documentation if not too much trouble.

My R1150 at 23000 is just starting to have that screech for a split second
at the point the engine catches and starts running.  It is worse when the
engine is cold.  I would like to correct the problem before it gets worse.

Pete
02 R1150RA