From: Bob Hadden <kbhadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:45:38 -0500
Subject: Re: New info on R1200S

John, An electric immobilizer is what we would normally think of as a stun gun. There are two probes mounted in the pillion seat. If an unwanted hijacker should jump on the back of your bike (in the city, I presume) you just hit the button and they get 12000 volts of discouragement right where it counts!

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27