From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Reid Ewing
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 6:35 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Shoot David Robb!

.. offered in ten years?

When I bought my R1100RT in '96, even Harley guys stopped and commented
on "what a great-looking bike that is!" And it still happens now.
Non-moto people ask, "Is that a new model bike? It's beautiful!" So
beyond the standard reply (beauty is in the eye ...) to your comment,
some Beemer design of the last ten years is percieved by a lot of people
as very, very good. Your sweeping inclusion of everything done in the
last ten years might be overly subjective.

Reid

> From: <dmac@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Just in case anyone from BMW reads this:  These motorcycles continue
be the reason I'm riding a 25 year old and a 10 year old BMW, and
haven't even considered anything you've offered in ten years.