Cleveland Presidential Dinner Saturday Night

Presidents And BMW Owners,

Join me and fellow Cleveland area Presidents and BMW owners for a
Presidential Dinner following the Cycle World Show this Saturday.

The annual Cycle World Show occurs this weekend at the International
Exposition Center at N41 23.797  W81 50.853 which is west of I-71 and
south of the Cleveland-Hopkins Airport.  Read more about the event at
http://oho.motorcycleshows.com/imsoho/v42/index.cvn .

After a day of checking out the latest in motorcycling, we will meet
around 6pm at the Ferris Wheel in the IX Center.  From there, we will
take our respective transportation to BD's Mongolian BBQ.  BD's is at
1854 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights at N41 30.543  W81 34.806.  You
can get more information about BD's Mongolian BBQ at
www.bdsmongolianbbq.com .

If you plan to attend, please send a note to me offline at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx and include your cell phone number.  We will be ringing
up stray Presidents when it's time to head to dinner.

Watch this list for any updates and changes.  See you Saturday.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

on assignment in Dayton, OH until 1/31/2006