Re: Parking lights - how long should the battery last?

>    Re: Parking lights - how long should the battery last?
/snip/
> Thanks for the tip. Never heard of AGM-style batteries, but I just
> read up on it and it sounds like a good deal.

Cees:
Odyessy PC680 is an AGM battery.  I recommend it.  I discharged mine once to
5 volts and couldn't charge it with my small automatic charger. They kept
blowing fuses.  After reading their website I connected my 10 amp car
charger for a while and then I was able to charge it again.  That was over
too years ago.  last year I only rode every 2 or 3 weeks and it never failed
to start for me...  It holds a charge for a long time.

Just a satisfied customer....

Eckhard.