From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tom Brown
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 7:19 AM
To: BMW Oilhead List
Subject: Ohlins Rebuilder

Conrad:

I don't know what part of the country you're from.  I'm in the Chicago
area.
I had bad luck with Petterson in California.  Next time I tried Jerry
Link at SHY Racing Suspensions in Murfreesboro, TN and had very good
results for less
money.   He does a lot of dirt bike suspension rebuilds as well as
street
bikes.  He knows his Ohlins!  Great guy too.

Phone:  615-893-0150  Fax 615-896-8430   shyracing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>    While on the subject, does anyone have any recommendations on a
> shop to
rebuild Ohlins? Any feedback appreciated.

Conrad Long