Re: Dead list?

I'm still here and I do have a question. When I start out on my '94
R1100RS, it sounds like I'm running over a couple of trash can lids.
Is this normal or has the synth-air gotten too cold this winter and
lost its effectiveness?

Ooops, it's trash day and I did run over a couple of trash can
lids.... ;^)

Take care.

Karl