From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Makohin
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:59 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dead list? -- Learning to Live With Helmet Hair

Hello Bob,

From: "Minor, Bob" Bminor@xxxxxxxx

> Where did everybody go?  Doesn't somebody want some advice on tires,
> shocks, oil, batteries, etc, etc.?  Hasn't somebody managed to hang up
> throttle cable and can't figure out why their bike won't idle?  Isn't
> somebody concerned about that scratchy-grindy noise when they let go
of
> the starter button?  Hasn't anybody bought a new bike they want to
brag
> about?  Where'd ya'll go?

I have just returned from the doctor after having a wicked callous
removed
from my delete-button finger. The Beeg List has a "Free Brian" thread
that
refuses to die. Lots of fuel. It seems that a certain Brian did
something
bad, and he has been sanctioned in some way (kicked off the list, or his

posts now have to be approved before showing up on the list). Don't
know.
But if you want noise, you'll find some there.

An now for something completely different... For your entertainment:

Globe & Mail Wed Feb 22/06
LEARNING TO LIVE WITH HELMET HAIR
MICHHLE LEBLANC

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060222.wtblog0222/B